Thursday, May 6, 2010

a simple introduction

i usually tell my co-workers my thoughts throughout the day. but lately, i've noticed slightly negative body language that suggests messages like "hey, we're working here" or "that was weird and now i feel uncomfortable around you" or "something about the way you talk is annoying," or "uh huh, yeah, that's really interesting but not really because i actually wasn't listening, but hey, can i borrow your shirt?"

the thing is, i don't know if i'm okay with this. although i'm flattered that you want to borrow my shirt because you think it's pretty but not at the same time because you're fatter than me, i need my shirts because i'm poor and i don't trust you to give them back. i also need to be listened to because i've got really deep ideas and an inquisitive mind. i can't keep quiet.


so i've started a blog. read, IF YOU LIKE.

1 comment: