Friday, May 14, 2010

today my bike was stolen


at first, when i walked out of the building and saw that my bike wasn’t there, i felt angry. i raised my fists and yelled at the people around me. then i pulled myself together and walked around the building to see if someone had moved it to the bike rack to kind of “teach me a lesson.” it wasn’t there so i checked all of the other bike racks on campus. the bike was no where.

i yelled again, then sat on the cement steps and cried. "why?” i asked the people passing by me. one man stopped and tenderly knelt down and asked if i was okay. i looked at him and he was the oldest, ugliest man i had ever seen. he reached out his hand to help me up. i wiped my tears away and said thank you. then walked away, laughing.

because ya know, i might have lost my bike today, but i am not as old or as ugly as him. i can buy myself a new bike, but he can never buy back the years lost or a better face.


3 comments:

  1. This whole site sucks more than any sucky site that I've ever read. How much did that bike cost me anyhow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahhahahahahhahahhah dad! great PIC :) very unexpected but EXCITING comments, thank you, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete